kdevelop supported hosts/targets

Jacek Wojdel wojdel at kbs.twi.tudelft.nl
Mon Nov 22 08:52:54 GMT 1999

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> I would like to use Kdevelop on linux to write my app,
> then compile it on QNX.
> QNX has an XFree86 port, Qt and KDE, and I've successfully
> compiled the Qt libs on QNX.
> How di I edit a kdevelop project config to support a different
> host/target/build system type.
>
> It looks like it's pretty close from the ./confgure output (below).
>
> If this is just a matter of RTMF, could someone point me
> to the appropriate section of the FM?

	Hi !
KDevelop relies on autoconf/automake, so all you have to do is make tar-gzipped
distribution of your project (that's an item in Build menu I think, or
otherwise just type 'make dist' in your project top dir) and bring it on your
QNX box. The tgz archive should contain ready-to-run configure script. Of course
your version of autoconf must support QNX.
Regards,
	Jacek