Documentation configurtor dialog

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Fri Nov 19 19:54:08 GMT 1999

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999 Massimo Morin wrote:
>Hi,
>	 I took a look at the configuration dialog. Neat feature.
>I would suggest:
>a) move the labels on the right instead of keeping them on the left.
>In that case on the pane "other section" you'll have more space for the
>urls
>b) to me it seems a functionality of the Whole documentation, so why is
>it also attached to a popup menu from any entry in the tree view???

Because I feared that people would shout "It was so easy to add
new pages to the 'Others' section before, why do I have to go
through a menu and a list now". Well, obviously the effect is
exactly the opposite :-) Maybe I should ask some user interface
consultants before changing any features ;-)

Bernd