AW: How can i use the Paths from ./configure in my C++ Project?

Tobias Erbsland drzoom at profzone.ch
Fri Nov 19 19:24:17 GMT 1999

Hello

Thank you very much for the Answers, but... ;-)

> > What is now the best way to find out, where are the files after the
> > installation? The configure script use the macro "datadir" to
> install the
> > files to the right place, but how can i access this value?
> kapp->kde_datadir()

Yes, this solution is great for kde Application, but not for any c++/console
application - that's my real problem. How can i use the path's from
configure without making use of the kde classes.

> >   class MyClass {
> >     public:
> >       class Error {};
> >   };
> >
> > Another class make use of instances from this class:
> >
> >   class AnotherClass {
> >     private:
> >       MyClass * pointer;
> >   };
> Maybe is it a bug from moc file and not a c++ related one ??

I think no, i develop a concole application without dialogs, so (i think)
there are no moc calls in the Makefile.

Thank you very much for your help

Hm.. do you speak german? how did i write in english to you.. ;-)

Bye
Tobias