Redhat 6.1 kdevelop crashes

Roland Knall roland.knall at gmx.net
Fri Nov 19 14:58:48 GMT 1999

I wrote that Redhat 6.1 uses KDE2. Of course, that is wrong. RH6.1 uses KDE
1.1.2.
Just something to know about. I created a link in the opt directory pointing to
/usr. Also the include files of KDE are lying under /usr/include/kde by
default, therefore I linked the files to /usr/include. Now KDevelop locates the
KDE Documentation by itself, and also does not complain about missing include
files. Just if someone gains a problem with that

--
Roland Knall                                    	Don't take yourself too serious
mail: Roland.Knall at gmx.net                                 (by myself and many others)