Redhat 6.1 kdevelop crashes

dep dep at snet.net
Thu Nov 18 20:32:08 GMT 1999

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Stu wrote:

|I have RH6.1 installed, nothing fancy - just installed everything.
|
|The version of KDE (looking at kdebase) is 1.1.2 and the qt library
|(including development) that it uses is 2.0.1. When I configure kdevelop
|it complains that the qt version is >=1.44.

hmm. you are saying that your kde-1.1.2 is built against the qt-2.0.1
libraries? i didn't -- still don't -- think that's possible. of
course, what red hat does is often mystifying. but my guess is that
you have both 2.0.1 and 1.44 installed, with the qtdir set to the
1.44 install.

and kdevelop should work anyway, or at least it does here with 1.1.2
and 1.44.

--
                2000 is a number that breaks computers.