Newcomer docs?

Dave Orzechowski dorzech148 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 16:16:41 GMT 1999

Chris,

Even though this isn't Kdevelop specific, the suggestion that follows should be helpful because Kdevelop assumes that you are using the GNU tools.

I would suggest the Sam's Teach yourself Linux Programming in 24Hrs as a quick start up guide for C and C++.  It introduces you to the GNU compiler at a beginners level, and should provide you good direction in programming under Linux.

Good Luck

Dave O.

rumburak <christoph.vogler at main-rheiner.de> wrote:
Hi!
I just started to work with c and c++....
Is there a beginners manual for Kdevelop? Or something wich a beginner
could understand ? ;-)))
I always receive an error : "No rule to make target" What does this
mean?

Cu
And Thx in advance
Christoph