Patch available for Comment/Uncomment feature

Christian Couder chcouder at club-internet.fr
Sat Nov 13 14:55:56 GMT 1999

Sandy Meier wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 you wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I uploaded a patch for the Comment/Uncomment blocks of code feature.
> > (See ftp://fara.cs.uni-potsdam.de/incoming/commentfeaturediff)
> >
> > It should work for both kdevelop1.0beta4 and kdevelop1.0beta4.1.
>
> Sorry but I get :
> $: patch < commentfeaturediff
> patching file ceditwidget.h
> patching file ckdevelop.cpp
> patching file ckdevelop.h
> patching file ckdevelop_init.cpp
> patching file resource.h
> patch: **** malformed patch at line 240: diff -c kdevelop/kwrite/kwdoc.h kdevelop_new/kwrite/kwdoc.h
>
> ???
>
> Sandy
>
> P.S.I have:
> patch version 2.5.3 and KDevelop version 1.0beta4.1

Hi Sandy,

I am sorry for this, I made a mistake when editing manualy the patch.

You can modify the patch by editing it and adding a blank line before the following line:
diff -c kdevelop/kwrite/kwdoc.h kdevelop_new/kwrite/kwdoc.h

It should look like this:

+     }
+     c.cursor.y--;
+   }
+   recordEnd(view,c);
+ }
+
  void KWriteDoc::indent(KWriteView *view, VConfig &c) {
    TextLine *textLine;

diff -c kdevelop/kwrite/kwdoc.h kdevelop_new/kwrite/kwdoc.h
*** kdevelop/kwrite/kwdoc.h Wed Nov 10 06:37:23 1999
--- kdevelop_new/kwrite/kwdoc.h Wed Nov 10 06:34:09 1999
*** 241,246 ****
--- 241,248 ----

If it works for you, you can tell me and I will upload the new version of the patch.

Thank you for testing my patch.

Bye,
Christian.