Hide/Unhide functions implementation - need help

Eugene Jansen E.JANSEN at ee.surrey.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 10:50:15 GMT 1999

I'm not sure, but I hope it is a feature you get in some of the commercial
editors where you can collapse the body of a function definition (hide it)
just showing the first line i.e. the definition of your function e.g.

void foo(int bar, myOwnObscureDataType data)
{
//this part will then be collapsed or hidden if you wish
}

Not everyone uses this because you can always have a look at the class
definition etc. but I find it very useful - can see all the function
definitions in the same source files without pageing up/down all the time.

If I'm wrong in assuming this is the feature talked about please put me in
the right!

Regards,
Eugene

http://netfold.com/~vipec