Annoying behavior / silly question !?

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Nov 9 08:55:55 GMT 1999

> >2.
> >How do I add a class to (filesystem) subfolder by using the normal
> add-class
> >dialog?
> >doing this by preceding the filename(s) with <foldername>/ results the
> >following:
> >-> the file(s) is(are) created in the correct position on disk
> >->but some parts of kdevelop are really strong in there believe that this
> >files are in the main project-source folder
> >-> the #ifndef statement looks like
> >#ifndef <subfoldername>/<classname>_H
> >but it should be
> >#ifndef <classname>_H
> >IMHO
> >I suppose I´m just a little bit out of the way, anyone to lead me back ?
>

> Same problem , Tom.
> And it needs in own solution ;) !!!  - Whats about dear KDeveloper's Team ?
> No reaction ? Why ?

Hi!

Sorry, but it isn't possible to generate new classes in subfolders.:.-( This is
a missing feature, but we will hopefully implement this in KDevelop 2.0.
On the other hand, if this feature is really important, maybe someone one this
list can implement it and make a patch for KDevelop 1.0?

Ciao!
Sandy