Annoying behavior / silly question !?

Thomas Regner tomte at subdimension.com
Mon Nov 8 06:29:00 GMT 1999

Hello World!

1.
Is it possible to change the behavior of kedevelop during an autosave,
to give input focus to the editor-widget, in a way  that this does NOT happen
anymore?
In case you are editing a File, adding a function or variable, the typed text
may find its way and it may not, but go to the momentarily saved file,
totally crapping its syntax. Errors of this kind are likely to be found rather
fast, but there are enough homegrown errors ;)
I think this was also an issue of a posting some time ago, so sorry
for getting on your nerves, but it would really be nice if this could be
changed.

2.
How do I add a class to (filesystem) subfolder by using the normal add-class
dialog?
doing this by preceding the filename(s) with <foldername>/ results the
following:
-> the file(s) is(are) created in the correct position on disk
->but some parts of kdevelop are really strong in there believe that this
files are in the main project-source folder
-> the #ifndef statement looks like
#ifndef <subfoldername>/<classname>_H
but it should be
#ifndef <classname>_H
IMHO
I suppose I´m just a little bit out of the way, anyone to lead me back ?

regards,
Tom
--