C++-Buch für Anfänger bis Fortgeschrittene

Erwin Rol erwin at muffin.org
Sat Nov 6 22:06:09 GMT 1999

"Roland Schäfer" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Ich schreibe auf Deutsch, obwohl die "offizielle" Sprache hier
> Englisch ist, da ich ein deutschsprachiges Buch suche.
Tja because my german is totaly crap i will switch
to the official language :-)

> Kann mir einer ein gutes Anfängerbuch (ich kann Basic, Pascal,
> einigermaßen Java) für C++ empfehlen. Möglichst so weit führend,
> dass ich nachher die Objektorientierung von KDEvelop verstehe.

To understand object oriented programming you don't need to
understand C++. I myself have rather bad experiances
with translated books (i am Dutch , not german. with the bigger
german market it might be better for german translations) so
i can advice you to look for a book thats in atleast the second
printing.

When you looking for a "Anfaengerbuch" i wonder if you want to
jump into a so complicated project like kdevelop.

A good "reference" book i find the offical C++ bible :-)
"The C++ Programming Language" bit deep but good.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201889544/o/qid=941922162/sr=8-1/102-1127552-4943217

> Evt. gibt es sowas auch Online (es sollte ausführlich sein)
hmmm must be , never realy looked for it, try yahoo, or so.

MfG,
Erwin