AM_PROG_LEX ?

Philip M. Galea pgalea at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 6 13:49:00 GMT 1999

Howdy,

I've been using Kdevelop for about 2 weeks now, and I'm pretty pleased with
it (especially I'm used to VC's IDE) so hats off.

Anyway I'm working on a project at the moment, where I'm using lex to
create a file parser (for VRML), however when I add a *.l file to the
project a small popup reminds me to add AM_PROG_LEX to the configure.in
file.  Thats great but what does that mean?

I have no idea what AM_PROG_LEX is or its syntax can any one help me out?

Thanks

Philip M. Galea
http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceepmg/