Article on KDevelop

Michael Bergmann mbergmann at main-echo.net
Sat Nov 6 08:34:47 GMT 1999

Am Fre, 05 Nov 1999 schrieben Sie:
> Hey, I just wanted everybody to know that the magazine "Visual Developer" has
> published a good-sized introduction to KDevelop that I wrote.  When I can, I'll
> send over an HTML copy that can be added to the docs section if anybody is
> interested.
> Thanks,
> --JRZ
For sure I would be glad to receive a copy of your article, since I am trying
to understand how to work with Kdevelop!

--

mfg,

M. Bergmann
- MB-SoftWorX Consulting, Grebenhain                 -
- running on RedHat Linux 6.0 i586 or Amiga 060    -
- "Linux is like a wigwam: no windows, no gates,  -
- ...but apache inside!"                         -