overwritting of source files - bug or feature?

Giorgio Calarco gcalarco at deis.unibo.it
Wed Nov 3 09:20:29 GMT 1999

Yes, something very similar happened to me, too, very enerving, a whole day
of work almost thrown away...
(and a whole night spent reading the "ext2fs undelete" howto). I simply
wanted to load a file which I had externally edited, so I removed my
"main.c" by my project and added the external file to it... want to reload
it?
Yes.... sigh!

I'm using the beta2 version.