Problems compiling KDEvvelop 2 CVS on KDE 2 CVS /QT 2 CVS

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 2 21:07:29 GMT 1999

On Tue, 02 Nov 1999 Joachim Ansorg wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I noticed big problems compiling problems on my system (KDE2 CVS/ QRT 2.1.x
>CVS/ KDevelop CVS).

Then you shouldn't compile problems }:->

>I can't get it to compile. If I remeber right there are
>lots of problems with QString<->QCstring (or similair name?).
>
>I want develop applications for KDE2. Is it better to do this with KDevelop 1.0
>or with KDevelop for KDE 2??

Now seriously: If you want to develop applications, then the HEAD
branch of KDevelop is not an option. Currently, you probably can't
even save files... The problem with compiling is that we currently
use an old kdelibs version. As now kdelibs are feature-freezed
(which means we have a fair chance to catch up) this may change in
the next days.

Bernd.