UML

p_george p_george at club-internet.fr
Tue Nov 2 10:03:08 GMT 1999

Todd Schavey wrote:

> Is there any sort of UML modeling support in future releases of
> kdevelop?  That seems to be the only reason for me to keep a Fat32
> partition around...to use RogueWave UML

There is a work in progress kuml (see the link below), which I'd like to
integrate as soon as possible to kdevelop.
Kuml is in alpha and not usable for now. To integrate to kdevelop, I
think I'll wait for KDE 2 to be released to take advantage of the plugin
feature. I thought of using a file for interprocess communication, but
this would in fact complicate the job.

http://www.informatik.fh-hamburg.de/~kuml/