AW: debugger patch update

jbb jbb at ihug.co.nz
Mon Nov 1 09:48:10 GMT 1999

On Mon, 01 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> One small question concerning the debugger patch: How do I set breakpoints?
> The RMB menu didn't show any, neither did I find an icon to click on.
> Could somebody please help me out?

Ah, I've not done any documentation. It was left it as an exercise for the
reader :-)

But no - try LMB in the "gutter" (left hand sidebar of the editor). And does
the  RMB in the gutter set a BP as well? (I forget now) then RMB again in the
same place brings up the modify BP dialog.

I'll work on some documentation for the next release. That might ease peoples
frustrations somewhat :)

--
Regards,

jbb