Dialogs bug?

Ralf Nolden Ralf.Nolden at post.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jun 30 15:01:37 BST 1999

"M.J. Stoutjesdijk" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The sourcecode generated by the dialog editor does not incorporate the
> appearance settings! My preview - dialog looks fine, but the compiled
> one that appears in the program does not.... Is this still under
> development?  Are there settings I forgot?
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
> --
>
>      Mark J. Stoutjesdijk, M.D., M.S.E.E.
>      University Hospital Nijmegen
>      Dept. of Diagnostic Radiology
>      PO Box 9101, 6500 HB Nijmegen
>      The Netherlands
>      Tel. +31-24-3614766 ; Fax. +31-24-3540866

No, you have two entries for dialog creation, Create sources and create
complete sources (or whatever that was)

you have to use generate complete sources for the complete sources, the
other one is intended if your project includes the KDevelop dilaogloader
library (see the readme from Pascal in the loader dir)

CU

Ralf