kdevelop.kdevprj

Pahan, Szabolcs szabolcs.pahan at capgemini.hu
Wed Jun 30 11:12:08 BST 1999

>> Is there any reason for having in kdevelop.kdevprj:
>> "project_type=normal_empty" ?
>Yes, there is a reason. I changed the project file to a custom project
>due to the fact that kdevelop otherwise will change our Makefile.am's
>again, which we fixed before the 0.4 release. I had hassels with this
>and tried to keep it clean, but could only manage to do so with the
>custom project.
>
>To do this manually, open a console and type make messages in the
>kdevelop subdir. Then change to the po subdir and enter make
>merge. This
>is all the command does. I myself have to suffer some things when
>editing the documentations, but I think we can live with that- messing
>up Makefiles is worse.
OK, I understand this. Is there any way to add a distinct language support
entry to the .kdevprj files, or you think it's not necessary, because
there will be no more projects like KDevelop?
Or put it another way: shall we have a separate entry for example to
explicitly prohibit Makefile.am manipulation by KDevelop?

Regards,
  Szabczy