[Q] My program doesn't run

Roberto Alsina ralsina at unl.edu.ar
Mon Jun 28 12:18:48 BST 1999

On Mon, 28 Jun 1999, M.J. Stoutjesdijk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using kdevelop 0.4 with all optional packages installed. Whenever I
> compile/run my project (F9), kdevelop stops just before executing the
> program. I have to press the 'stop' button to get kdevelop back in
> working order, and run my program from a terminal.
> Does anyone else experience this strange behaviour? Is it a
> configuration mistake on my part, perhaps?

I see this every once in a while.
Suddenly kdevelop will only start the program 50% of the time.
Usually closing kdevelop and openeing it again improves it.

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
An opinion you can't give reasons for is not an opinion worth having (I)