BUG! BUG! BUG!

Markus Gustavsson mighty at fragzone.se
Mon Jun 28 14:51:35 BST 1999

Hello.

If I start KDevelop from a dir which I don't have write permissions in, it hangs when
parsing the files. This is the bug which has annoyed me for more then two weeks, I've
really not had any idea why this happend and there has been others with the same problem.
It was pure luck that I happend to find the bug today, I could aswell have been unable
to use KDevelop for weeks more or even months. Does this happend on all systems, or are
there something special with my box that cause it? I assume that the KDE's Startmenu
automaticlly start programs from within the fs root, atleast it's doing that here it seems?

mboss at suntea:/> kdevelop
CClassView::refresh( proj )
  parsing:[/wrk/tmp/suntea/suntea/suntea.h]
kdevelop: PersistantClassStore.cc:209: bool CPersistantClassStore::hasClass(const char *): Assertion `isOpen' failed.
Aborted
mboss at suntea:/>

mboss at suntea:/home/mboss> kdevelop
CClassView::refresh( proj )
  parsing:[/wrk/tmp/suntea/suntea/suntea.h]
  parsing:[/wrk/tmp/suntea/suntea/main.cpp]
  parsing:[/wrk/tmp/suntea/suntea/suntea.cpp]
CClassView::refresh()
buildInitalClassTree
Untitled.h
Untitled.cpp