Collapsing class view

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at gmx.de
Thu Jun 24 21:09:10 BST 1999

Hi

Thanks for updating the code to prevent kdevelop from crashing when adding a
file. BTW, still it is no good idea to have something in the project path like
../c++/.. ;)

Another annoying thing:

Kdevelop collapses the class view every few minutes. I guess, when it is saving
or updating the view. Could this be changed to a stable tree view? Preferable
the tree view is restored when reopening the project.

Anyway, sofar I am quite impressed from the state kdevelop reached. Good work.
Pretty eager goal.

oliver

---
Oliver Eichler

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Hoepfel, Voigt, Eichler, Weidner
Partnerschaft