AW: Weekly snapshots

Pahan, Szabolcs szabolcs.pahan at capgemini.hu
Thu Jun 24 10:13:40 BST 1999

>> > Have we lost the weekly snapshots ? I notice the web page is
>> > still pointing to
>> > 19990608.
>> i'm waiting for the next snapshot still over 2 week's
>> my english is not so good
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Stephen Gallimore
>>
>> ciao
>>   emmy
>
>In the near future there will be no more weekly snapshots of KDevelop.
>There are now daily snapshots on ftp.kde.org (and mirrors) :-)

In ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/snapshots/
I could find
kdevelop-19990618.tar (8085 Kb).
a.) Is there any newer one available?
b.) Could the KDevelop homepage point at a moderate-traffic mirror
     location, from where we could download it easily? It could be a
     symbolic link "kdevelop-latest-snapshot" so the homepage should
     not be updated every day.
My only reason is that currently I'm too busy (and a little bit lazy too
:-))
to learn how to use CVS, and building from snapshots was always
working for me.

Szabczy