Intellisense (tm)

holle at almaden.ibm.com holle at almaden.ibm.com
Mon Jun 21 18:48:21 BST 1999

Hmm, you lost me there. What is so magic about Intellisence ? I have never used
a different editor (well maybe vi sometimes).
If it has more than "just" expanding names, maybe we should have a discussion
about what features we would like to have in our editors respectively our ide. I
would like to have such a feature in kdevelop, so lets design a good one.

-holger

Jonas Nordin <jonas.nordin at cenacle.se> on 19/06/99 02:19:05

Please respond to kdevelop at fara3.cs.uni-potsdam.de