No subject

Rodrigo F Oliveira rodrigo at neuron.ffclrp.usp.br
Sun Jun 20 20:29:49 BST 1999

Hi,
I am having some problems in compiling kdesdk (an optional package to
have kdevelop working fine). First, in the directory where I got it (in
www.kde.org) there was no instructions about the compilation but I
thought it would be something like the rest of the programs and decided
to try:
./configure;
make;
make install;
So, when I typed "./configure" it starts to run but it stop after a
while with the following error message:
configuring in kexample
running /bin/sh admin/configure -- cache-file+.././config.cache
--srcdir=.
admin/configure: admin/configureNosch file or directory
configure: error: admin/configure failed for kexample

I am using a pentium 333 (celerom with 64 RAM). Red Hat 6.0. kernel
2.2.9. Did anyone have the same problem? What am I supposed to do?

best regards,
rodrigo