bug in the class browser

holle at almaden.ibm.com holle at almaden.ibm.com
Thu Jun 17 19:59:36 BST 1999

What about integrating the cppp (no typo) from the gcc source code. It is, as
far as I recall, a minimum preprocessor that is used to preprocess gcc's sources
before the cpp is compiled.  -- it may be called different, but I think they
have something there.

-holger

Stephen Gallimore <sg at lincolnsoftware.com> on 17/06/99 02:44:09

Please respond to kdevelop at fara3.cs.uni-potsdam.de