KDevelop crashes when adding a file

Oliver Eichler oliver.eichler at dspsolutions.de
Wed Jun 16 12:18:36 BST 1999

On 15-Jun-99 Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> Oliver Eichler wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I would like to report that KDevelop crashed when adding a new/existing
>> (tried both) file to the project. After choosing the file the app. window
>> is not updated anymore and KDevelop litterally ´explodes´ in memory within
>> seconds.
>> Any ideas?
> The same happened to me as I added to a directory that didn´t exist.
> Maybe the same applies to you, doesn´t it?

No, I use the working directory created by Kdevelop. I noticed it is not the
creation of the file, it is the process of adding it to the project. I guess I
do not get around to create a debug version as suggested.

oliver

BTW: I can´t compile KDevelop with KDevelop. Some problem with perl and the
automoc script... Let´s sqish the file bug first.

---
Oliver Eichler, Dipl.-Ing.

DSP Solutions
Ingenieure Kellermann, Voigt, Hoepfl, Eichler un Weidner
Partnerschaft