dynamic libraries with kdevelop?

Pascal Krahmer pascal at beast.de
Wed Jun 16 10:26:35 BST 1999

Hi !

sorry, we do not support dynamic library generation in 0.4 yet.... and it does
not seem we will be able to add them before 1.0beta. The problem is, that we do
not really know what to do in the makefile.ams and configure.in in order to
gererate the .so-files.... That's why we could not offer you an automatically
built kdlgloader.

IF THERE IS ANYONE KNOWING HOW TO CREATE DYNAMIC LIBRARYS WITH AUTOCONF AND
AUTO MAKE, PLEASE MAIL ME AT pascal at beast.de SO WE CAN DO AT LEAST ONE THING
FOR THE 0.4.1 WHAT IS INCLUDING THE LOADER TO THE SCRIPTS AND MAKEFILES.

And please, no comments like "look in kdelibs cos they are also dynamic libs"
or so... we really looked at theses examples but did not find our faults.

CU

Pascal Krahmer

Am Tue, 15 Jun 1999 schrieben Sie:

--