ClassParser bugs & problems

wycc at lingo.ece.uci.edu wycc at lingo.ece.uci.edu
Thu Jun 10 23:06:50 BST 1999

I try to use ClassParser to parse the Linux kernel source tree. I found
this parser will go into infinite loop in two cases.

(1) reach end of file when scan declaration.
(2) reach end of line when scan variable declaration

I think the parser is cheated by macro on source files. I think the parser
should always check these two condition in every cases.

BTW, Can ClassesParser use database to keep parsered information? Because
it take too much time and memory for a large project as Linux kernel.

Yu-Chung Wang