Off Topic.....

o(PRO)o pro at pixie.co.za
Wed Jun 9 19:40:33 BST 1999

Hi Herwin.......
It's good to see you working on KXicq, And, while we on the subject of making
wishes.....I got a few.......
Cause i saw a windoze version, and if you pess CTRL + G it play's a
wav on the other guy's speaker's.......
Also, it's got File transfer, Which is nice........
Also, you dont have the KDevelop project file's for me do you ?
I wanna Play around with it......
But maybe all the thing's i wish for are there, but i havn't looked for a new
ver for a few months
Anyway, VERY COOL ICQ CLIENT..........
Thanx
o(PRO)o