bugreport/hints

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at geocities.com
Tue Jun 8 08:28:05 BST 1999

Hi,

I've been a user of kdevelop for 2 weeks and first I want to say it's
becoming great!

But here a few problems:
1.) Whenever I create any new project and I choose (in the
projectname/projectpath dialog) a path to a project directory what
doesn't yet exist, kdevelop crashes. :-(
I reckon, the dialog code just has to check this and has to create the
directory, if it's necessary.

2.) For Qt applications I would like to have the possibility to
load/save my project from/as a Qt profile (.pro). Maybe you can add such
a menue item to the "File" menue, can't you?

3.) It seems I can't use the "search for special words" dialog in the
documentation widget. Not yet implemented?

--

Thanks + Tschüs,
--Falk

Falk Brettschneider