integration of qt-tmake-projects

Frédérik Bilhaut bilhaut_f at mail.cpod.fr
Mon Jun 7 19:14:30 BST 1999

> it's planned to integrate a projecttype for qt-programs created with tmake?
> on the one hand kdevelop should read the .pro-file and generate the
> kdevelop-projectfile and on the other hand kdevelop should modify the
> .pro-file if I add some files to the project...

I wrote a few months ago something that could be interesting for
KDevelop about .pro files.
It's a little program called 'ktmake', which is a dialog-based .pro
files
editor. It can read/write .pro files.
Here are screenshots:

http://www.etu.info.unicaen.fr/~fbilhaut/ktmake

If you are interested, I can make some cleaning in it and send it to
you.

Best regards,

--
* FREDERIK BILHAUT