integration of qt-tmake-projects

Tilo Riemer riemer at ppprs1.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Jun 7 09:47:01 BST 1999

hi,

it's planned to integrate a projecttype for qt-programs created with tmake?
on the one hand kdevelop should read the .pro-file and generate the
kdevelop-projectfile and on the other hand kdevelop should modify the
.pro-file if I add some files to the project...

greetings, tilo

|                                           /V\         L   I   N   U   X    |
| mailto: riemer at ppprs1.phy.tu-dresden.de  // \\                             |
|                                         /(   )\     Don't Fear the Penguin |