KDevelop - Bugs

Suran suran at gmx.net
Mon Jun 7 07:50:57 BST 1999

(Seem to have forgotten to look which snapshot I'm currently using,
sorry.)

There are a few things left in KDevelop to fix:

1) I experienced a (quite concerning) situation in wich some changes to
the code
   were not saved. It never happened again but as it happended I was
shown different
   code when clicking on an error and clicking on a function in CV-view

2) (GUI-Bug. easy to fix)I can just select optimization-levels up to 2
   (but with f.a. PGCC you are able to go up to -O7 so a restriction
here
    is inappropriate)

3) There is a mistake in the German GUI-translation. It's called
'Job-Anzahl'
   not 'Job-Nummer' in the Make-Options-Tab

---
Suran at gmx.net