Logo for the new release ?

Jacek Wojdel J.C.Wojdel at cs.tudelft.nl
Fri Jun 4 10:02:15 BST 1999

Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> The graphics is nice. It's just very irritating that it shows
> KEdit and not KDevelop...
>
> Bernd.

Oh, you're right (about it being irritating at least)... in fact my idea
was to show there a typical KDE application as it is gemerated by
Application Wizard and make an impression that it is under construction.
But silly me, I didn't just generate it but decided that KEdit would be
just fine if I only remove things that are specific to it. In fact I
also already see it: the icon, status-bar with line/col indicators, etc.
On Monday the images will contain the appropriate looking window.
Thanks for pointing it out,
	Jacek

P.S. I thought about drawing the KDevelop text in the fonts that are
used on the homepage and in the current startupscreen, so does anybody
have those fonts and instructions how to marble-render them (or maybe a
GIMP's layer with only the text and transparent background) ?