Bugs

Fernando Monera monera at bitmailer.net
Wed Jun 2 04:51:22 BST 1999

Hello,
Is this mailing list a good place to send bug reports? I know there is an
option under the help menu. Wich one do you prefer?

(I'm using this message too to introduce myself)

--

Saludines DeL FeR     &  sorry my poor english

Fernando Monera Daroqui
email:        monera @ bitmailer.net
irc-nick:     Lekter
linux reg Nº: 94004
gueb peich:   http://usuarios.bitmailer.com/monera
Usando Linux desde Julio-98
Sistema RedHat 5.2 (mas cachos de Debian y SuSE)