KDevelop 0.4

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jun 1 18:38:38 BST 1999

Hello!

As you maybe know, we want to release the next KDevelop version in the 2-3 weeks.
KDevelop 0.4 will be an alpha version again, but we know that some users already write their
applications with this IDE, so we want to make it as stable as possible. (for an alpha version :-) )

For this we need you!!! Please download the current snapshot, test it and if you find a bug please
report it to this mailinglist or directly to the developer.

Download links:
http://www.cs.uni-potsdam.de/homepages/students/smeier/kdevelop19990601.tar.gz
ftp://129.187.206.68/pub/unix/ide/KDevelop/snapshots/kdevelop19990601.tar.gz (fh-muenchen)

and in some hours
http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a9808605/kdevelop/kdevelop19990601.tar.gz

Thanks for your support!

Sandy