A minimal bug in the 19990728 snapshot

Jere Kahanpää jere.kahanpaa at helsinki.fi
Wed Jul 28 10:34:34 BST 1999

Hi.

I did just run a successfull build of Kdev on a
RH5.2 (updated to egcs1.1.2 and the latest
automake/autoconf) system. The latest snapshot
(19990728) worked fine but I had to do a
very small 'bugfix': The installation
was looking for

(BUILD_DIR)/kdevelop/doc/en/programming/index-19.html

which isn't included in the tarfile. I did a simple
'touch index-19.html' to create the file and then
the installation worked.

Yours
	Jere Kahanpää

PS. I prefer using wxWindows as my GUI toolkit
(it is impressivly portable) but at least right
now the Kdev IDE seems to be by far the nicest
IDE for X/KDE. So I have no need for the programming manual.