manual

Jochen Kuepper jochen at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Jul 28 10:09:53 BST 1999

Hi All,

first of all congratulations to your great product.

Although I won't really use it until it does provide layout management,
I think it is really impressive. I actually use it as a documentation
browser right now, and might get more into it with time.

I would like to report two bugs (cvs of today):
- make install complains about an missing index-19.html in
  doc/en/programming.
- kdevelop doesn't find the user manual, 'cause it looks at
    .../HTML/default/kdevelop... ( default -> en )
  but the manual is installed in
    .../HTML/de/kdevelop...
  ?

Congratulations for your great job, keep on going !
Actually I like the new kdelnk entry - KDevelop 1.0 beta1 :-)

-- Jochen
 Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf          jochen at uni-duesseldorf.de
 Institut für Physikalische Chemie I               phone ++49-211-8113681
 Universitätsstr. 26.43.02.29                      fax   ++49-211-8115195
 40225 Düsseldorf, Germany       www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen