kdevelop 0.4 on SuSE 6.1 - configure problems

Arandir arandir at meer.net
Wed Jul 28 03:19:54 BST 1999

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> > Bernd, excuse me, but this was definitely not the friendliest way to say
> > it...;-)
>
> Hmm, let's see... oh, you're of course right. Sorry.
> But I can promise you that I'm a friendly and polite
> guy in real life :-)

But who would ever know it? The LinuxWorld Expo is coming up in two weeks. I
will be there. When my registration badge came in the mail, I suddenly realized
it had my name and company on it. I started wondering how many people there
will remember the sarcastic and rude comments I made to them while posting to
various newsgroups under my real name and company email...
--
Arandir...