kdevelop 0.4 on SuSE 6.1 - configure problems

Bernd Gehrmann bernd at physik.hu-berlin.de
Tue Jul 27 09:38:11 BST 1999

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Micko Roland wrote:

> Your right, but the error report is also produced when ./configure tries to
> compile a qt program and doesn't find any X11 libraries. qt needs X11-files.

Why the hell don't you look at these f*cking error messages
instead of making wild guesses? The complaint by the
compiler was

  configure:3718: checking for Qt
  configure:3828: g++ -o conftest -O2 -Wall -I/usr/lib/qt/include
  -I/usr/X11R6/include  -L/usr/lib/qt/lib  -L/usr/X11R6/lib conftest.C
  -lqt -lXext -lX11  1>&5
  conftest.C:4: qobjcoll.h: No such file or directory

Does this look like an X11 header?

Bernd.