IDE freeze :o(

Stu stu at dkmsoft.com
Tue Jul 20 09:39:54 BST 1999

I had a similar problem and as Jonas said I could determine which file was causing
the
parser to hang by running in xterm. I then opened that file in emacs and found some

'alien' characters had appeared in the file ( a few Y's at the end of a line). I
removed these
characters and everything worked fine again. I don't know how those characters got
there.