Save all source files before running Make

Falk Brettschneider gigafalk at geocities.com
Thu Jul 15 08:19:25 BST 1999

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> we have several reports about that, just the thing is that it obviously
> isn't reproducable. I'm always working with KDevelop but that never
> occured to me.
Sometimes, when I want to exit KDevelop, I click SaveAllFiles from the
files menu. But after that when close KDevelop, it tells me that 1 of my
(about 10) files is unsaved and whether II want to save it or not.
I reckon it's the same bug as Liz Schlapp wrote before... KDevelop seems
to lose control over a few files sometimes. Maybe that's also the reason
for that inconsistent file state in customer projects (I reported this
some times ago (suddenly there are 2 versions of the same file at the
same time and they do confuse the compiler)).
BTW: Is there the possibility to freeze e.g. an internal file state file
to give you a better bug report?
--

Ciao,
--Falk