Segmentation fault problem

Catalin CLIMOV catalin at pmsd.com
Tue Jul 13 08:45:38 BST 1999

Yes, I have the same problem when I add new members to CKAppWizard class.
In fact the problem appears ONLY when I add new members in ckappwizard.h and
don't modify ckdevelop_project.cpp ( the only place where CKAppWizard is
instantiated/used).
But everything works fine when I remove members from CKAppWizard.
It took me a lot of time to figure it out what I AM doing wrong, and my final
conclusion was that there are some problems with the dependecies.

Catalin.

Tu ai scris în Mon, 12 Jul 1999 :