Pixmap problem

Jon Berndt jsb at hal-pc.org
Sun Aug 29 20:17:57 BST 1999

I'm new to KDevelop. I'm a C++Builder user. To see KDevelop coming together
makes me think that, yes, someday maybe I will be able to install Linux on
ALL my machines.

I downloaded the rpm for kdevelop from the kdevelop.org site, as well as
other .tgz archives I needed. I have KIconEdit, and almost all the other
parts except maybe some of the lib sources and sgml2html stuff.

When I started up KDeveloper for the first time, after setting up the
program with the various paths, etc. I got a message saying that I had no
pixmaps for the toolbar or something. The buttons on the toolbar all had
junk on them when the GUI came up. I searched the archives but found nothing
helpful. Is there a known simple fix for this? I can't help but think I have
an environment variable wrong or a path not set or something.

Jon

Jon & Frances Berndt
email: jsb at hal-pc.org, fanci at hal-pc.org
WWW: http://www.hal-pc.org/~jsb