Little suggestions

Carlo Sirna carlo.sirna at digisoft.it
Fri Aug 27 09:34:15 BST 1999

Hi, I have recently started using KDevelop. I am not an experienced UNIX
programmer... I come from Amiga and Windows (C++, Delphi).

KDevelop is a very nice project... I have some suggestions and questions

1) Columnar selection blocks... Kwrite (as a standalone applications) allows
to switch to them by pressing F5.
This doesn't work within KDevelop.
  Columnar blocks are too handy, it is a pity that the only way to use them
is to acces the configuration dialog... it is an unuseful waste of time.

2) my main interest in KDevelop is to write Qt applicationsto be recompiled
also under Windows... It would be nice to have a wizard to create such
applications.