No return to the shell prompt

Sven Bergner bergner at fh-worms.de
Thu Aug 26 12:28:02 BST 1999

Hi Folks,
I'm currently only playing around with kdevelop and try to learn more
about programming programs with gui. Now I wrote a little testprogram that
at the moment only shows a widget that looks like a calculator. The widget
was designed useing the dialog-editor. In my main() I set is as
Mainwidget. So far everything is ok. The only problem I have is that after
clicking the close button, the programm doesn't exit to the shell. It's
still running without any open widgets. It's the same if I start it from
Shell or within kdevelop. If I start it within kdevelop I had to push the
stop button.
I hope ssomeone can help me.

Bye,
  Sven