WANTED! Re:Support for $(LIB_KTHMLW) if Makefile.am

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Aug 25 08:44:05 BST 1999

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999 you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will there be support for eg $(LIB_KHTMLW) is the Makefiles ?
>
> now have to set this by hand, else he won't compile -lz with it..
>
> tanx
>
> HJ

Is there anybody on this list, who has some experience with automake/autoconf
and is willing to update the kdevelop templates projects
(normal.tar.gz,mini.tar.gz,qt.tar.gz)? At the moment we use old
acinclude.m4,old automoc version and so. This needs really an update to am_edit and some new autoconf
macros taken from the KDE CVS.

Thanks!

Sandy