Crashing kdevelop

Christian Ordig chr.ordig at gmx.net
Tue Aug 24 23:13:47 BST 1999

Hallo,

I don't know if this is out of topic, but after successfully compiling and installing kdevelop it
crashes when adding a class to my newly created project and when loading some projects.
My Sytem:
SuSE Linux 6.2
KDE 1.1.1
Qt 1.44
kdevelop 1.0 Beta1
Compiler: pgcc 1.1.3 (-mpentium -march=pentium)
Computer: PII 350

The console output is:
CClassView::refresh( proj )
  parsing:[/home/chris/CPP/zlibwrapper/zlibwrapper/zlib.h]
  parsing:[/home/chris/CPP/zlibwrapper/zlibwrapper/main.cpp]
  parsing:[/home/chris/CPP/zlibwrapper/zlibwrapper/zlib.cpp]
CClassView::refresh()
buildInitalClassTree
Ungültiger Maschinenbefehl

"Ungültiger Maschinenbefehl"="SIGILL - Illigal Instruction"

I am just wondering if this is a problem of my compiler or your program. (btw. everything else
compiled with this compiler works just fine)

thank you for answering.

btw: I'm not subscribed to this mailing-list, so please answer also to MY eMail address.