keyboard configuration

Massimo Morin mmorin at schedsys.com
Tue Aug 24 20:51:07 BST 1999

Hi,
	I'm trying to use kdevelop on for developing a simple program.
I usually use emacs so I have all the key sequence already on my
fingers.
Is is possible to configure the editor in a way it acts like emacs???

I notice the kdevelop setup but some sequence are not stated (go to end
line -> CTRL-E etc..)
some other you cannot change them (example the undo from being CTRL-Z to
be CTRL-/).
Is it possible to exend that one??

I could be a good idea to save all this configuration in separate file
and load them on request so you can have differnte configuration of the
same environment (and perhaps someone will configure the sistem for you
and will give you the config file ;).

Anothjer think: is it possible to create macros??? Is it a planned
feature??

Thanks
			Massimo
--
                                               _...__..-'
Massimo Morin                                .'
mmorin at schedsys.com                        .'
+1 (617) 623-4155                        .'
                                       .'
      `   `;'-.-'         '-    ._     Scheduling Systems Inc.
        .--'``  '._      - '   .       Three University Office Park
         `""'-.    `---'    ,          95 Sawyer Road
 ''--..__      `\                      Waltham, 02453 Massachusetts USA
         ``''---'`\      .'            +1 (781) 893-0390 x 126
                   `'. '               http://www.schedsys.com
                     `'.